Located in the center of the Williamstown, The Log was originally donated to Williams by Ralph Perkins Class of 1909 as an alumni house. Over time it became an attraction for students as well, and now also welcomes Williams families, community members and visitors of all kinds. Throughout this evolution The Log has continued to hold special meaning for alumni, full of both memorabilia and memories.
Built by Kenneth Reynolds, Class of 1916, the building itself was lovingly renovated in 2015 thanks to generous gifts from Williams alumni, almost exclusively from the classes of the 1980’s.
The rejuvenated Log now hosts the Williamstown location of Ramunto’s Brick Oven Pizza, continuing its history as a beloved gathering-place for Ephs of all ages and kinds.
Learn more about the history of The Log
Check us out on Facebook